- Sun Splash Park
- Lilian Place Historic House
- Boardwalk Amusement Area and Pier
- Jackie Robinson Ballpark and Statue
- Peabody Auditorium
- Ocean Center
- Daytona Lagoon Waterpark
- Angell and Phelps Chocolate Factory
- Halifax Historical Museum
- Riverfront Veterans Memorial Park
- News-Journal Center at Daytona State College
- Halifax Harbor Marina
- Daytona Beach Bandshell
- Ocean Walk Village
- Manatee Island Park
- Daytona Maritime Museum
- Congo River Golf - Daytona Beach
- Mary Bethune Home
- Daytona Playhouse
- Bethune - Cookman College
- Compare deals 2019 and book Enjoy A Relaxing Visit To The Beach In A Charming Two Bedroom Apartment online at the best price: save money for your stay in Daytona Beach, Florida.
These hotels may also be interesting for you...
Enjoy A Relaxing Visit To The Beach In A Charming Two Bedroom Apartment
This newly remodeled very spacious first floor apartment is steps away from the beach and minutes to incredible restaurants, grocery shopping, boutiques and the Daytona International Speedway. You will park your car and never want to leave. Gorgeous high ceilings makes it light and airy. Handcrafted parquet floors. Updated full, well equipped kitchen with stack washer and dryer. Enjoy panoramic ocean views and the ocean breeze from the third floor deck or breezy tiled front porch. Follow the A1A sidewalk north to the new Landshark Bar and Grill on the ocean or take a short walk on the beach to Ocean Walk with shops and movie theater. Stop on the way at the historic Ocean Deck Restaurant and Main Street Pier. Drive west over the Halifax River to historic Downtown Daytona Beach Street filled with boutiques and restaurants. Take in a ballgame at Jackie Robinson Ballpark and cheer on our Daytona Tortugas. One half block away is a nice family park, with a walking track, playground, gazebo, and dog runs. This apartment is located within a quiet beach side residential neighborhood lending to a very relaxed atmosphere. You have found your vacation place for years to come, just steps away from the World's Most Famous Beach!
What to see near Enjoy A Relaxing Visit To The Beach In A Charming Two Bedroom Apartment?
Type of lodging