- Heritage House Museum
- Red Barn Theater
- Jackson Square
- Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Key West Film Society
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- The Oldest House - Key West
- Southernmost Point
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Mallory Square
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- Key West Museum of Art and History
- Custom House Museum
- Donkey Milk House
- A Key Encounter
Bonus!!! Two Bicycles Provided! Beautifully Appointed First Floor Condo. in Jackson Square, Key West, Florida
- Compare deals 2019 and book Bonus!!! Two Bicycles Provided! Beautifully Appointed First Floor Condo. online at the best price: save money for your stay in Jackson Square, Key West, Florida.
These hotels may also be interesting for you...
Bonus!!! Two Bicycles Provided! Beautifully Appointed First Floor Condo.
The ComplexThe Truman Annex is truly one of a kind in Key West. It is a gated community with impeccably kept grounds. The Shipyard section has it's own, newly renovated, heated pool with everything you needed to work on your tan. Although you are only 2 blocks away from Duval St. you will be amazed at how quiet it is.The CondoMake yourself at home in this beautifully furnished 2 bedroom, one bath condo just a stones throw from the pool. The place is immaculate with a totally equipped kitchen, bedding, linens, towels including plenty of beach towels and chairs. There are french doors that open up to a oversized, furnished patio for you to enjoy the glorious Key West weather. This place has everything you need to enjoy your vacation. There is a washer/dryer, 2 bicycles for your use, and a list of all of Karen's favorite spots to eat and drink. She likes to hang with the locals.The LocationWe are right on the corner of Thomas and Southard St., two blocks from all the action of Duval St. The Green Parrot (where all the locals go to listen to music) is a block away. Mallory Square and the spectacular sunset celebrations are 5 short blocks. if you like the beach, Ft. Zach and South Beach are both 5 minute bike rides. For breakfast, it's Blue Heaven one block away, with their famous Lobster Eggs Benedict. This absolutely the perfect location to enjoy Key West, you can park your car and leave it.(No smoking, no pets please).YOU CAN ALSO VISIT OUR OTHER LOCATION IN SHIPYARD VRBO493061 2BR/2BA 100 YARDS FROM THIS ONE
What to see near Bonus!!! Two Bicycles Provided! Beautifully Appointed First Floor Condo.?
Type of lodging