- Heritage House Museum
- Red Barn Theater
- Jackson Square
- Florida Keys Eco - Discovery Center
- Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Key West Film Society
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- The Oldest House - Key West
- Mallory Square
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- Key West Museum of Art and History
- Custom House Museum
- Donkey Milk House
- A Key Encounter
- Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden
Like The Caribbean In The U. S., Right In The Heart Of Old Town. in The Oldest House - Key West, Key West, Florida
- Compare deals 2019 and book Like The Caribbean In The U. S., Right In The Heart Of Old Town. online at the best price: save money for your stay in The Oldest House - Key West, Key West, Florida.
These hotels may also be interesting for you...
Like The Caribbean In The U. S., Right In The Heart Of Old Town.
Key West is like a little piece of the Caribbean at the lowermost point of the United States: it’s reliably warm, the waters are a gorgeous turquoise, and it is a small, intimate community. From this second floor condo it’s just a short walk to Mallory Square’s sunset celebrations, the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, the Truman White House, world-famous Duval Street, and Fort Zachary Taylor State Park and Beach (where you can enjoy yoga on the beach in the morning). You’re just steps from scores of restaurants and bars (just one block from The Green Parrot), galleries and shops. It’s about a two minute walk to The Eco Discovery Center, a wealth of displays about the ecology of the Keys - and The Ingham Maritime Museum, an historic Coast Guard Cutter where you can enjoy a glass of wine at sunset. The tropical climate in Key West is perfect for boating and fishing, parasailing and snorkeling, exploring the rich history of the area. There is a lively arts community, offering theater, galleries, concerts and live music in a variety of incredible settings.This charming one bedroom unit offers a sleep sofa and airbed to accommodate a total of three guests. Located in the Truman Annex, a quiet oasis teeming with lush vegetation yet right by the bustle of Old Town, it truly offers the best of two worlds. Its gated community has 24 hour security and a heated pool. When you are ready for a cup of coffee or glass of wine, relax on the comfortable covered deck or around pool. If you choose to rent bikes, there are bike racks in the complex for your use. With so much so close, you won’t need your car, though there is a parking spot reserved for you. Included is a pass to Fort Zachary Taylor State Park, where there is a lovely sandy beach for swimming and snorkeling - or you can hang our hammocks between the palms and simply relax!
What to see near Like The Caribbean In The U. S., Right In The Heart Of Old Town.?
Type of lodging