- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Heritage House Museum
- Red Barn Theater
- Jackson Square
- Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden
- Donkey Milk House
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba
- The Oldest House - Key West
- Key West Film Society
- Mallory Square
- Key West Cemetery
- Schooner Western Union
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Museum of Art and History
- Custom House Museum
- A Key Encounter
Secret Villa II @ Old Town: With Private Pool, Close To Duval! in The Oldest House - Key West, Key West, Florida
- Compare deals 2019 and book Secret Villa II @ Old Town: With Private Pool, Close To Duval! online at the best price: save money for your stay in The Oldest House - Key West, Key West, Florida.
These hotels may also be interesting for you...
Secret Villa II @ Old Town: With Private Pool, Close To Duval!
- Secret Villa II -A Newly Renovated, Private Sanctuary, Centrally Located off of Duval Street with your very own private pool. Secret Villa II is available for rent exclusively on VRBO and HomeAway. We have recently completed a total update of the pool deck to match the beauty and size of her sister property, Secret Villa I.Secret Villa II is the perfect vacation rental for discerning, upscale clientele. The property is a newly renovated 3BR, 3BA home with a heated pool situated in the heart of old town on a quiet and private lane. The fenced-in private pool is surrounded by lush gardens, natural vegetation, and tropical canopies, providing our guests with the privacy and intimacy that Key West visitors are looking for. Newly renovated inside and out so that you and your party experience Key West in a clean & comfortable environment where everything is just right.If you are looking for additional accommodations our sister property Secret Villa I is available in the same compound. Please see our VRBO listing #754594 for availability.- The Location -SVII is just 1.5 blocks from Key West's most famous party area - Duval Street! Enjoy the hustle and bustle of live music and world renowned restaurants, then you and your party can retire to SVII's private, fence enclosed sanctuary.SVII is conveniently located on a private lane just off Simonton, between Southard and Fleming (just behind the Marquesa Hotel). It’s an extremely unique location for such a large Villa. SVII provides the convenience of being within walking distance to all the action Old Town has to offer, while still allowing guests to retreat to the sanctuary, a much more tranquil atmosphere that only a home on a quiet Key West lane can provide. Although a driveway is provided, most guests find they leave the keys at home and instead walk or bike to local attractions - fine dining, bars, galleries, nightlife, shopping, museums, and much, much more! And although the heated pool may encourage you to relax and sunbathe at home, three of the most popular Key West beaches are within a minute's bike ride.Please note - mid-sized cars and small SUV's can comfortably fit in the driveway.- Secret Villa II is a Healthy Environment Experience -Anyone who has traveled in the tropics knows humidity is the enemy, quickly turning even elegant venues into musty unhealthy experiences. No matter how much a place is cleaned or overly scented with perfumes to hide the problem, the only way to have a healthy house is to address humidity and air quality head on!At Secret Villa II, the entire structure has been renovated including the air quality and air handling equipment. All furniture, draperies, mattresses, pillows and linens are clean and new. All duct work was either replaced or cleaned with eco-friendly antimicrobial agents. The HVAC system includes HEPA filtration and whole house dehumidification. The house has hurricane impact windows and doors that seal in the low humidity and HEPA-clean air making it pleasant throughout the entire house.Also while guests may smoke their Havana cigars out by the pool, we have a “No Smoking” policy inside the house. The result is an extraordinarily healthy environment where guests wake up feeling refreshed, energized, and ready to meet the day!- The Accommodations -All SVII rooms are large and comfortable making the house a perfect getaway for 2 to 3 couples. The 2nd floor has 2 master bedrooms each with an en suite bathroom - one with a California King bed and the other with a King bed. The upstairs bedrooms share a large outside porch where guests can enjoy a late night glass of wine while watching the night sky and taking in a cool evening breeze. The first floor bedroom shares a bath with the living room and comes furnished with a Queen sized bed. The first floor bedroom is perfect for in-laws or grandparents that may be part of your vacation party.All beds have recently been updated with double pillow tops, ultra luxurious, extra firm mattresses. All bedrooms include extra soft, high thread count sheets with 6 pillows, a comforter, extra sheets, blankets, towels, dark make-up removing towels, a ceiling fan, black-out curtains, smoke detector, safe, and flat screen cable TV. Every convenience has been thought-of and added, including even small conveniences such as powerstrips with USB connections on both sides of the bed. Although designed for 3 couples, the living room also includes a full-sized pullout bed.- The Private Pool -One of the highlights of this home is the private pool area. Fully fenced and surrounded by lush tropical greenery for safety and complete privacy, this will undoubtedly be a primary gathering place for your group. The comfortable chaise lounges can be pulled into the sun or the shade right beside the pool. Sun bathing can be on the upper terrace or poolside, and multiple pool towels are provided.The pool area includes a propane grill for an outdoor BBQ by the pool. Enjoy the view from the upper terrace that overlooks the rooftops and the trees of Old Town, or mix-up some much-deserved cocktails in the blender as you watch the rest of your group play in the pool and the burgers cook on the grill.- The Living Area & Kitchen -Secret Villa II boasts an extra large living room with high ceilings and luxurious modern furnishings including a 60” LED HDTV with premium Cable. Secure 100MB/s high-speed internet with wifi is available throughout the property. Floor to ceiling double french doors allow natural light to pour into the first floor all day while blackout curtains provide privacy at night. A full complement of games are located in the credenza under the living room TV (i.e. Poker chip set and playing cards, Clue, Monopoly, Cards Against Humanity, Yahtzee, Scrabble, etc.).Amateur and master chefs alike will love their cooking experience in the fully equipped and spacious kitchen. If you enjoy staying in and creating your own meals, every high-end modern kitchen appliance can be found right in the comfort of your vacation home. The kitchen includes state of the art appliances and all of the tools and utensils you will need to prepare a meal at home when taking a break from the restaurant options of Key West. Open shelving allows guests to easily select the right wine, beer, or cocktail glass for your own happy hour (blender provided!). The outdoor patio, accessible from either the kitchen or living room, has seating for eight.Conveniently located at the end of the kitchen is a state-of-the-art, over-sized washer and dryer, making laundry tasks quick, easy, and finished while you’re out and about enjoying the town.- Summary -SVII is more than fantastic – instead it’s actually JUST RIGHT! Newly renovated, clean, comfortable, spacious, private, lush, and centrally located.Secret Villas Key West is proud to represent this paradise home and to provide you with the vacation experience you’ve always wanted and deserved.
What to see near Secret Villa II @ Old Town: With Private Pool, Close To Duval!?
Type of lodging