- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Heritage House Museum
- Red Barn Theater
- Jackson Square
- Key West Cemetery
- Nancy Forrester's Secret Garden
- San Carlos Institute - Casa Cuba
- Donkey Milk House
- Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- Key West Lighthouse and Keeper's Quarters Museum
- The Oldest House - Key West
- Key West Film Society
- Schooner Western Union
- Mallory Square
- Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
- Harry S. Truman Little White House
- Audubon House and Tropical Gardens
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum
- Key West Museum of Art and History
- Custom House Museum
Solares Hill Monthly Vacation Rental, Pet Friendly in The Oldest House - Key West, Key West, Florida
- Compare deals 2019 and book Solares Hill Monthly Vacation Rental, Pet Friendly online at the best price: save money for your stay in The Oldest House - Key West, Key West, Florida.
These hotels may also be interesting for you...
Solares Hill Monthly Vacation Rental, Pet Friendly
This Monthly Vacation Rental is a truly charming one-bedroom apartment located just steps from the top of Solares Hill in quaint Old Town Key West.Decorated in a soothing blend of neutral coastal shades, this 500 sq.ft. apartment offers you an impressive array of amenities to ensure you a carefree, restful vacation, including:A new plush queen-size bed with crisp white linens and allergy protective covers on pillows and mattress;A new standard-size sofa in front of the new television that opens up into a queen-size sleeper, complete with it's own linens and allergy protective covers on the mattress and pillows;A roomy bathroom with a walk-in tiled shower and added storage;A welcoming kitchen area with stainless appliances, including dishwasher, granite countertops with a dining counter and two leather stools;Central AC, hardwood floors, an abundance of tableware and cookware, extra linens, beach towels, hairdryer, a small library, and an accessible loft are a few of the additional features that will come as a pleasant surprise to you during your stay at this cozy Monthly Vacation Rental.We welcome small (under 30 lbs please) dogs at this apartment.There is On-Street Parking in this neighborhood of Old Town Key West.The apartment is the front unit of a former single-family home. It is one unit of a three-unit condominium complex. The owners live about .5 miles away.Please feel free to check out our other Monthly Vacation Rental, HomeAway #4227875.We look forward to hosting you in wonderful Key West!
What to see near Solares Hill Monthly Vacation Rental, Pet Friendly?
Type of lodging