800-acre Cabin W/ponds & 2 MI Of Yellowstone River i Greycliff, Montana: boka online till bästa pris | hotelscan
- Jämför erbjudanden 2021 och boka 800-acre Cabin W/ponds & 2 MI Of Yellowstone River online till det bästa priset: spara pengar för din vistelse i Greycliff, Montana
Dessa hotell kan också vara intressanta för dig…
800-acre Cabin W/ponds & 2 MI Of Yellowstone River
Break away from the city life to stay in the Montana countryside at ‘Lewis and Clark Cabin!’ This 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental sits on 800 acres - boasting a fishing pond, swimming pond, zip line, and a 2-mile riverfront - right in the heart trout country. Whether you’re an angler, mountain biker, or horseback rider, there’s truly something for everyone as Yellowstone National Park lies only 2 hours away! Grill on the deck or curl up by the wood-burning fireplace after a day of adventure.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2 (Loft): 3 Twin Beds
This property stands out from the rest as you can wander through 800 acres of private land in Yellowstone county, with only local wildlife as your neighbors. Kids will love the zip line that runs directly into the swimming pond, while the on-site fishing pond and direct access to 2 miles of Yellowstone River frontage ensure an ideal destination for fishing enthusiasts!
Inside, you’ll find a warm and cozy living space with mountain decor and comfy furnishings. Curl up in front of the wood-burning stove to keep nice and warm or head into the kitchen to begin whipping something together. Fully equipped, the kitchen features everything you’ll need to prep family dinners. There’s even a gas grill outside if you want to add some zest to your meal.
Come nighttime, this rural cabin is perfect for some late-night stargazing. Afterward, the heads of the household will love the master bedroom’s queen bed, while kids will relish the second loft bedroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
While secluded on 800 private acres, this cabin offers proximity to multiple area attractions. In addition, the cabin is set right in the heart of Montana’s finest trout country. Walk 250 yards down to the Yellowstone River and explore 2 miles of frontage while hunting for trout. You can also head to other nearby locations like the Boulder River, Stillwater River, and Springs Creek of Paradise Valley!
Prairie Dog State Park, Natural Bridge State Park, and Halfmoon Park are all within a short drive. Strap on your hiking boots and be sure to bring your camera, as the vistas here are ones you’ll want to remember forever. Try your hand at horseback riding instead at Paintbrush Adventures!
If that’s not enough for you, drive about 2 hours to the entrance of Yellowstone National Park. The Park is filled with North America’s last great populations of elk, buffalo and grizzly bears and features dramatic canyons, alpine rivers, lush forests, hot springs, and gushing geysers!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, wood-burning stove (wood not provided), flat-screen cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, linens & towels, air conditioning, central heating, screened-in porch, furnished deck, gas grill, ample parking, and more!
- Secluded location just 250 yards from the Yellowstone River and Montana’s best trout fishing! Enjoy easy access to hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, wildlife sightings, and so much more. Just 2 hours to Yellowstone National Park!
- Nearest Major Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (~84 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $100 fee (maximum 2)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in